URGENT: CANCELATION OF THE SECURE SOCIETIES INFO DAY AND BROKERAGE EVENT 12-13 March, Brussels
ONLINE BROKERAGE EVENT WILL BE HELD ON 7th of April 2020
We have put all our efforts and resources to counter this difficult situation and allow you to get in touch with potential partners. The brokerage event will be organized on April 7 via the online features of B2match system.
This means you will be able to have your face-to-face meetings from wherever you are currently working. All you need to have is laptop/computer with stable internet connection, microphone/headset (mandatory) and web camera (not mandatory). From organizational point of view:
- new agenda is available HERE
- we have rescheduled all confirmed meetings from March 13 to April 7. Please check your account for new schedule
- a PDF tutorial on how to run online meetings is available on our website, please also check this VIDEO
- all participants with „canceled” and „rejected” status have been revoked to „accepted” but they still need to enter their profiles and choose matchmaking session to be able to book meetings. Should you not be able to participate on April 7, please cancel your presence in the system.
- matchmaking system has been restored, you can once again send out new meeting invitations. This will be possible until April 5 23:55 CET
- you also need to update your time zone with your own time zone, otherwise all meeting hours will be displayed in the event's time zone
- Pitch Session presentations have been uploaded HERE
Should you have any questions, please contact us via emails, we are available and will reply.
PRESENTATIONS FROM INFO DAY ARE ALREADY AVAILABLE
All the presentations (each PPT is vocally commented) are now accessibile and downloadable here http://www.seren-project.eu/images/Documents/SSInfodayMar2020.zip
or through google drive
With reference to Q&A, it has been agreed to proceed in the following way:
- through this google form https://forms.gle/eQwBLSoA8kF8G6tr9 you will be able to ask questions about the different presentations you have listened to;
- we will collect all the questions, categorized per area, and:
- questions related to Intellectual Property, SEREN4 or SeReMa tool, will be forwarded directly to the speaker, Mr. Michele Dubbini, Talia Passiar and me,
- all the other questions will be submitted, by us, directly on the Research Enquiry Service so that there won't be duplications.
You have time to send questions, but it would be good if we could collect them by Tuesday, 17th of March.All questions and answers will be collected in a unique document that will list them in a categorized way and will be shared with everybody.
Do not hesitate to contact the organizer whether you will face technical problems.
Your SEREN4 Team
Horizon 2020 Secure Societies
European Info Day and Brokerage Event
The event is organized by the Network of Secure Societies National Contact Points – SEREN4, in collaboration with the European Commission. This information day and brokerage event gives details on the 2020 calls for proposals to be published mid March 2020 under the Societal Challenge 7 "Secure Societies - Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens".
These calls offer new research funding opportunities to research institutions, universities, industries, SMEs, civil society organizations and other security stakeholders. Participation to the event is free of charge and the number of participants is limited due to the capacity of the rooms.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Disaster Resilience: Safeguarding and securing society
- Fight Against Crime and Terrorism
- Border Security and External Security
- General Matters on Security
- Artificial Intelligence and Security
- Digital Security
Why to participate
- Information about the calls
- Networking possibilities
- Answers to your questions linked to call areas
- Details on the legal and procedural condition